Plan your visit
- During the Winter months October-March the cafe will be open daily from 10am-4pm.
- The office will be open from 10am-2pm during week days.
Unless it’s a family show, you must be 14 or over to attend our events, and anyone under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
Tickets and booking fees
|By phone or in person at our box office||£1 per ticket (if you book more than 15 tickets in one block, you won’t pay a fee)|
|Online||10% of each ticket price (this is reduced if you spend more than £25)|
|Post||£1 charge will apply if you would like your tickets posted to you|
Tickets on the door
For live music events or tribute nights run by us that are not sold out, there will be tickets available on the door until the event starts. These will be charged at a higher price (please see individual event information for details).
For events and shows not run by us – for example, pantomimes, wrestling and dances – please check with the event promoter.
If you’ve lost your ticket, please come to the box office before the show starts with your ID.
Refunds and exchanges
We don’t offer refunds or credit vouchers. If you would like to exchange your tickets, you must bring them to our box office or post them to us.
The following conditions apply:
- we will exchange tickets for another show or performance, up to five days before it takes place
- we will charge an admin fee of £3 per ticket that is exchanged, up to a maximum of £30
- booking or postage fees cannot be refunded or exchanged
- you can only exchange tickets once for the same event
For the majority of our events there will be limited seating with tables available on a first come, first served basis.
- Wheelchair access
- Baby changing facilities
There is limited on-street parking and we have a select number of onsite disabled parking spaces for customers and parking for scooters, which are available on a first come, first served basis. Unfortunately, it is not possible to reserve these in advance.