Have a night to remember at The King’s Hall Christmas Party Night.
This year we are offering two different style evenings, one an informal buffet with a live band (£20pp) the other a traditional 4 course Christmas dinner with a DJ (£34.95pp).
Our party nights will take place on:
- Friday 14th December 2018
- Saturday 15th December 2018
- Curried parsnip and cauliflower soup with a bread roll
- Chicken liver and brandy pate with breads and chutney
- Salmon, leek and potato tart on leaves with a red pepper coulis
- Roast turkey with all the trimmings
- Slow roasted pork loin with a redcurrant glaze on mustard mash with sherry sauce.
- Filo parcel of feta, leek and sun dried tomato, laced with basil and thyme on a parsnip crush with leek sauce
- Traditional Christmas pudding with brandy cream
- Mulled wine baked cheesecake with coulis
- Profiteroles filled with creme patisserie with warm chocolate and caramel sauce.
- Coffee, tea, mints and mince pies
- A selection of cold meats, salads, hot savoury bites, spicy snacks, breads and cheese followed by a range of festive sweet treats.
CoCo is a six-piece professional band specialising in 70s and 80s soul and club classics. They play a lush mix of funky diva harmonies and great dance grooves along with a few festive hits thrown in for good measure.
To book please contact The King’s Hall on 01227 374 188 to discuss your party numbers and pay your deposit.
Terms and Conditions
£10 per person deposit is required upon booking. One person to be responsible for each group booking and payment (individual deposits cannot be taken).Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable. Balances and menu choices must be received by The King’s Hall by Friday 9 November. Please note if balances are not paid by this date the booking may be cancelled and deposits will not be refunded.